Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello world!

Hello blog world - I've missed you!

Life sure has a way of taking you by surprise, doesn't it?  One minute life seems to be going along swimmingly, then you get a phone call or a bit of news and BAM!  There goes your peaceful, normal routine...  I won't bore you with what's been going on - but let's just say we've been incredibly busy and dealing with some highs and lows.  Thankfully, everything seems to be evening out now...which will allow for some more blogging time.  :)

Which is a good thing, since I have about a 1000 posts vying for space in my (somewhat limited) brain.  I'm looking forward to finding time to sit down and write.  It's funny how watching the girls play, doing laundry, making dinner, or a random comment sparks an idea for a blog post and then it slowly begins to take shape.  Now I just need to find time to write them down. 

I find I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment