Sunday, July 31, 2011

Coffee and crayons...


Have you ever sat down and wondered where the time went?  And then proceeded to wonder when your sanity, days of doing more with your hair other than throwing it into a ponytail, and your figure disappeared?

I have. 

But I wouldn't change a thing.


I’m a SAHM to two girls – a 4 ½ year old and a 2 ½ year old.  I have 2 dogs, a house, a husband, a love of food, baking, couponing, exercising (honestly), reading (who really has the time??), margaritas, and wine.   

As you can probably guess from the title of my blog, I love coffee.  It's a staple in my diet.  My 4 1/2 year old knows Mommy needs her coffee in the morning (smart girl).  Since being a SAHM involves being a teacher, day care provider, referee, guidance counselor, taxi driver, photographer, CEO, nutritionist, chef, laundry attendant, maid, accountant, janitor, entertainer, nurse, party planner, personal stylist, administrative assistant and a baker - quite often several of them all at once, I think I agree with my 4 1/2 year old - Mommy needs her coffee.  Then I can pull out the crayons with a smile. 

Life is busy, life is hectic, but life is full of blessings and undiscovered joys – if you just take time to look. 

Welcome to my corner of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment